As some of you know already, a couple days ago I started streaming live from the server every other day. The stream schedule may change in the future, but for now I’ll do my best to make it 4 hours every other day, 4 days a week.
- Monday 20:00 – 00:00 GMT
- Wednesday 20:00 – 00:00 GMT
- Friday 20:00 – 00:00 GMT
- Sunday 20:00 – 00:00 GMT
Stream link: www.twitch.tv/heatseeker0Online
The best way to be notified when I go live is to click on the link above, and then the follow button. It doesn’t cost anything and you’ll receive a notification by email each time I go live.
Previous streams are recorded by Twitch, so if you want to view past casts, follow this link and enjoy: www.twitch.tv/heatseeker0online/profile/pastBroadcasts
Now, on to the second announcement. Following development of a new 1.7.2 server with all the new items, biomes and game mechanics, this week only I’ve opened a survival test server for your enjoyment and testing.
To get there is easy. Once logged in to Skyblock, type this:
Important: This is a test server. The survival 1.7.2 server will close this weekend, so don’t get too attached to anything you build there. The map itself will be available for download so you can continue where you left off, on your own PC.
The purpose of this server is to mainly find bugs, so I can fix them before applying the update to the skyblock server.
Rules for this temporary server:
- Keep it PG rated
- Given it is a temporary server meant for testing, you can ask me for items and if I’m around I’ll give them to you.
- Keepinventory is ON in overworld. It’s OFF in the nether and End.
- MobGriefing is OFF in overworld and nether.
- PvP is OFF
- Given the server is only temporary, and I often spawn items for everyone, and you can get any of the donation ranks by simply asking for it, hence more free items I feel there’s really no need to grief or steal from other players. If you do so, you might find your privileges to play on this survival server revoked.
Really, this is only meant for fun, and to find any bugs. Try and be nice to everyone else, will ya? Oh, and if you find any bugs let me know please so I can fix them.
To return to skyblock from the survival server do:
And… we stream from it live too 😉