A lot of work has been put into adding the missing 1.4 items to our skyblock Minecraft server. The following items can now be obtained or crafted in-game:
- Cobblestone and mossy cobblestone walls
- Flower pots
- Leather armor dyeing
- Carrot on a stick
- Tripwire hooks
- Enchanted golden apple
- Item Frames
- All types of stairs and half slabs
- Beacons (if you can find the nether stars)
- Wooden buttons
- All new potions, including invisibility and night vision potions
- A new song disc
Plus all the items which were already in game:
- Pumpkin pies
In short, all 1.4.5 items are now live in game.
If you’re lucky you may see zombie villagers and armored zombies spawn on your island. Plus bats. Many many bats 🙂
The following bugs have also been fixed:
- Crafting a map no longer corrupts your inventory and makes you unable to login. Maps can be safely crafted and used now.
- Jumping on a chest is now possible and does no longer stuck you there.
- Certain half slab corners no longer stuck your character when passing over them.
Plus many other small bugs have been squashed.